Thursday, February 25, 2010
Posted by: RayArman
Time: Thursday, February 25, 2010
Comments: 0
Exhausted
Well exams are over! But my bloody life or heead is on the chopping board now...I just don't want to repeat another year of miserable-ness!!! If there's such word... Omfg wats really happening to me!! Love life... Hmmm I can safely say.. 2 weeks of dating is ROMANTIC HEAVEN ... from the third week..it's alr up and downs...hmmmm I wonder.... Family...two words GIVE UP... like seriously...I don't give the fucking care with u guys at home...my bitch might hve said I alr gave up long time ago,but now, I totally give up....... Fuck off fucker...call me a spoilt brad or lazy bun or sissy or watever u wanna call me I just hope u guys fuck off for gd... Suck balls la idiots...

Ray Arman
Nineteen.
Singaporean.
Cancer.
Lover.
He's that guy you bump into each single day with his own character, style and look.
He's Ray Arman


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 07 January 2010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria